sâmbătă, 15 noiembrie 2008

Memorable quotes for "Merlin"

Mordred: Why didn't you kill him, Auntie Mab?
Queen Mab: Because that's what he wanted me to do.


Merlin: You killed her.
Queen Mab: No, I didn't. I only let her die.


Lady of the Lake: It’s human to make mistakes Merlin, and part of you is human, the best part.


Morgan: I like the old ways. The old ways gave me Mordred. And they made me beautiful. Merlin: But beauty is only an illusion.

Morgan: Beauty is always only an illusion.

Vortigern: It's easy to die knowing you'll die for your country.

Lady of the Lake: Good king. Bad king. You judge too easily Merlin. You will learn.

Lady of the Lake: My sister was right about one thing. When we are forgotten, we cease to exist.

Ambrosia: Magic has no power over the human heart.

Father Abbott: Faith is Supreme, of course. But love is even better.

Vortigern: Patience isn't one of my virtues
Merlin: You have so few of those, I wouldn't worry about that one.

Vortigern: I didn't send for you
Nimue: That's why I'm here

Mordred: I'm sorry father, but I'm going to destroy you. And this time, your pet wizard won't save you.

Queen Mab: With evil all around me, I can do nothing but evil to survive.
Nimue: Oh... that's too easy.

King Arthur Pendragon: I made a mistake that night with Morgan. But I can't believe that I'll be condemned for all eternity for one mistake.
Merlin: No, not by me. I'll never condemn you Arthur.

Frik: Handsome is as handsome does. What does that mean? I never really understood the phrase.

Merlin: I'm thinking of the future here Morgan.
Morgan: Oh, you would think of the future, Merlin. Because the past is too painful.

Mordred: Good-bye Frick. I'll miss you. No, I won't.

King Arthur Pendragon: Merlin, what should I do?
Merlin: In the end, you must uphold the law.
Merlin: Lancelot always saved everything to the last moment. And then my memory of Lancelot is that he never got anything right.

Merlin: I have a life to live and a chance to live it.

Merlin: Will you be able to handle Mordred?
King Arthur Pendragon: It's just one more battle. And right is on our side.

King Arthur Pendragon: It's time to end it all.
Mordred: Well... we agree on that at least. You know father, if you'd lived, I don't think we'd have been very happy as a family.

Merlin: Thank you my old friend, for everything.
Frik: Oh, no need to thank me. I just love happy endings.

Merlin: I had won. I was trying to smile but it was the smile of desolution. Inside, I felt only the pity and the terror and the waste of it all. Everyone I had ever loved, and who ever loved me - all gone... all gone down...

Nimue: You've grown older.
Merlin: [Chuckles] . You too.
Nimue: Does it even matter?
Merlin: No. Not anymore.

Vortigern: That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think.
Ambrosia: You've been sliding down the ladder of success so quickly these last few years you must have got splinters in your backside.

Morgan: Am I beautiful, my love?
Frik: Beyond words. Am I?
Morgan: Oh yes. Beyond words.

Mordred: Father, you've hurt me. Here, in my heart. Not usually one of my vulnerable spots.
[last lines]
Merlin: There's no more. That's the end of magic...

Queen Mab: [after Mab and Frick had just appeared out of the closed door] We thought we would come in the traditional way, through the door.
Merlin: Its traditional to open it first.

Merlin: They say that when you're unhappy, time crawls by. When you're happy, however... my childhood must have been very happy.

Morgan: Mordred, never be rude! Being rude is weak.

Merlin: How are you Frik?
Frik: Over-worked and under-paid, how terribly sweet of you to inquire.

Merlin: It's a lovely story. And so are you.

Merlin: Oh, they hurt... memories. Memories of love, they hurt. Our world was tearing tiself to pieces and I didn't care. Those were truly the happiest days of my life.

King Uther Pendragon: Do you know what love is Merlin?
Merlin: Yes Uther, sad to say, I know what love is.

Merlin: Things fall apart, they say. Uther had betrayed me, killed Cornwall. But then, I'd betrayed Igraine by helping Uther seduce her. So the wheel of life turns - one betrayal leads to another and another. The innocent die. It haunted me for the rest of my life.

Merlin: A reputation is like glass, once cracked it can never be replaced.

Merlin: You'll always be beautiful to me.

Nimue: To be closer to my God.
Merlin: The closer you are to him, the farther you are from me.

Merlin: I was his tutor. I didn't teach him magic. I taught him ethics and morals. It is much more difficult, believe me.

Ambrosia: [to Queen Mab] You are so cold! If I would punch you in the heart I'd break my fist.

Queen Mab: I'm glad to see you haven't lost all the skills I taught you...
Merlin: I've lost none of them. And it was Frik who taught me!
Queen Mab: Don't mention that ingrate! He left my employment... without a reference!

King Constant: Let the whole world die, if I die...

Queen Mab: You... you don't believe in anything.
Vortigern: I believe in me.
Queen Mab: That's not enough to make us win.

Mordred: Oh, I'm hurt, here, in my heart. Not usually my most vulnerable spot. I recognize you, Father.

Mordred: She sleeps alone at last. One day she was laughing, smiling, the next, gone like a summer breeze in the midst of life, etc, etc, etc, and so on and so forth.
All stories have something deep to express and to say :)
I love the messages from this story
Gabriela

Niciun comentariu: